Factiva (powered by Dow Jones) is our daily news service that complements BNamericas’ business insight content.
On the same screen you can access the latest news from over 3,100 global sources aggregated in real time by Factiva. The sources range from local and international media outlets, to research firms, federal gazettes and think tanks, many of which are behind a paywall outside of the BNamericas platform.
How to use Factiva (powered by Dow Jones)
1. To access Factiva, click on the icon with the orange star located on the blue menu bar (see image below).
2. Once you are in Factiva section, click on 'Add filter' button at the top-left of the platform. You can filter by:
- Geographic area
- Date published
3. You can also use the General Search Engine at the top of the platform, and then filter results pertaining to Factiva or explore results using the module on the right.
Factiva is the perfect tool to:
- Quickly detect news and information about business risks and opportunities.
- Monitor the region’s media and save search results that update in real time.
- Access specialized media outlets and government gazettes.
- Stay up to date on official announcements from governments and companies with interests in Latin America
- Use as corporate clipping service to keep your company’s stakeholders informed.
It’s easy to filter and track Latin America’s business news with Factiva, which will help you produce summaries and reports at a moment’s notice.