BNamericas Newsfinder (powered by Dow Jones) is our daily news service that complements BNamericas’ business insight content.
On the same screen you can access BNamericas’ original content plus the latest news from over 3,100 global sources aggregated in real time by BNamericas Newsfinder. The sources range from local and international media outlets, to research firms, federal gazettes and think tanks, many of which are behind a paywall outside of the BNamericas platform.
How to use BNamericas Newsfinder (powered by Dow Jones)
1. Find Newsfinder on the right-side column of BNamericas’ News section.
2. If Newsfinder is hidden, click on the visible arrow or on the column divider to display it. You can make the display as wide as you like.
3. Find the content you are looking for by inputting key words on the Search News field on the left column. The search will generate results on both the BNamericas content and Newsfinder columns.
4. You can carry out advanced searches by using filters.
BNamericas Newsfinder is the perfect tool to:
- Quickly detect news and information about business risks and opportunities.
- Monitor the region’s media and savesearch results that update in real time.
- Access specializedmedia outlets and government gazettes.
- Stay up todate on official announcements from governments and companies withinterests in Latin America
- Use ascorporate clipping service to keep your company’s stakeholders informed.
It’s easy to filter and track Latin America’s business news with BNamericas’ Newsfinder, which will help you produce summaries and reports at a moment’s notice.