Personalize your notification emails and receive automated reports on the content you are interested in, such as:
- Tenders and contract adjudications
- Recently updated projects
- New projects
- Latest reports
- New players
- Trends, regulations, others.
First, go to the search engine on the top bar of the site and click on the magnifying glass.
Then, in the results page:
- Click on the "View All Filters" button to start choosing. The first thing you can define is the type of content; for example: News.
2. Then do the same in the following tabs, for sector, country and keywords.
3. Once you have defined the parameters, click on "Apply Filters."
A list of all the words you have chosen will appear with your results. If you wish to delete any of the words, click on the "x" on the right side and it will disappear. If you want to remove all of them and start over, do it with the "Clear all" button.
4. Save your search when you are satisfied with the results by clicking "Save search."
It is very important that you select the option to receive notifications.Once you have done that, you will receive alerts when that search criteria produces new results.
All searches you have saved will be available in the "Saved Searches" tab.