Project profiles are dynamic packages of information focused on stages of development to help you identify opportunities.
In each profile you can find key information about the project you are researching, including description, stage, contact details, important developments, news and information about the state of the project.
You can also find associated products, services, companies and other projects, as well as information on it’s key components. If it is part of our Project Risk Analysis product it will include a general risk profile.
In each profile you can:
- Tag it so that you receive notifications of changes or updates.
- Bookmark it.
- Add it to a set.
- Share it with your team and external users.
- Create notes, private or available to your team.
- Ask questions or request more information via our Ask Us service
- Share on social media or print it out.
- Find out about the latest changes to the project and locate it on a map.
- Download content, such as a list of associated companies or key contacts.